Ram Jack succeeds because we operate under one fundamental rule. Franchises are not incidental to our business, they ARE our business. This concept drives our support system to offer every slice of training necessary for you to accomplish your goals. Ram Jack sets up your business for success! Our New Franchise Package includes items developed from years of successful business practices:
- Chart of Accounts — A complete accounting system, already set up with the accounts you will use
- Financial models — Templates you can use to understand your profitability from a number of viewpoints
- Franchise Manual—A detailed manual with important information you need to know in order to successfully run a RAM JACK franchise
- Forms Manual — Sample forms you will need, ready to take to your printer
- Product Catalog — Specific information on all RAM JACK products
As a part of the New Franchise Package, a fully equipped trailer containing every tool you will need to effectively sell and produce foundation work along with a material credit to help you get started.
The trailer contents and storage have been designed so you will be able to produce work in an efficient and profitable manner. The trailer also serves as a roaming billboard, selling your services and branding your company to all who see it!
Along with it comes a specialized team of installers to assist you in learning how to successfully and efficiently install our system in a multitude of applications.
Ram Jack offers extensive technical support. We have a full-time engineering team on staff who is trained and experienced in all facets of structural engineering, specializing in structural loading and capacities, building and structural design codes, and engineering software. They are only a phone call or email away when you or an engineer you’re working with needs information on job specifications. In addition to engineering services, Ram Jack offers the following technical training and support:
- Initial field installation training (on-site) for you and your staff during the production of your first jobs
- Annual certification at Ram Jack University
- Ram Jack Solutions software, free to you (and to engineers with whom you work) which predicts capacity and design spacing for helical piers
- Engineering manual (print and electronic) with product specifications and engineering data
- 1 free pile load test at your location (and subse-quent tests as needed at your expense) to demonstrate RAM JACK® products to engineers and local officials.
Using 40+ years of experience in successfully selling and producing foundation repair jobs, we will teach you and your sales staff effective methods of analyzing and documenting causes of foundation problems, creating a plan of repair, and estimating. We offer a number of items to support you and your sales staff, including:
- Initial sales training
- Use of digital presentation tools for in-home sales and professional presentations.
- Annual training at Ram Jack university
- Illustration Manual (print and electronic), developed to give you a track to follow so that the customer understands what to expect and what not to expect
- Sales brochures
we have developed a media package consisting of various advertising media ready to be customized for your business and placed immediately, saving you time and money in the creative process.
- Print Media (Yellow Page, Newspaper, and Magazine ads)
- Television and Radio ads
- Logos and Logo Standards
- Variety of Promotional materials
- Vehicle lettering
- Trade show booths
- A representative will work your first trade show with you.
- Engineer DVDs, used for prospecting with engineers
- Protected territory to ensure that your advertising dollars will reap rewards to you and not other contractors